Soulful singing personified – That’s the brilliance of Mukesh Saab!
There are songs you can’t just imagine anyone else even attempting them. There are films with lot of great singers singing the more popular songs, but it is the Mukesh number that feels closest to the heart even after so many years.
Top of the mind then, 10 favourite songs of Mukesh Saab would be:
- Woh subah kabhi to aayegi
- Jis gali me tera ghar na ho
- Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye
- Kisi ki muskurahaton pe
- Koi jab tumhara hridaye tod de
- Kai baar yun bhi dekha hain
- Kahin karti hogi woh mera intezaar
- Jaane kahaan gaye woh din
- Main pal do pal ka shayar hoon
- Ek pyaar ka nagma hai
… All this and counting !
Remembering the legend today on his 98th Birth Anniversary! And throwing back a picture with too much of greatness in one frame!